We all have wi-fis and we often share access to it to various people. But sometimes, we feel like changing the password to it from mobile.
Are you in the same situation? If yes, then stop worrying about how to change wifi password from mobile as I’m gonna pen down all steps for doing so.
So ready? Let’s begin –
- Go to settings of your device.
- Select wifi from the given options.
- Now, choose the wifi you want to change the name of.
- Click on forget.
- Wait for around an hour before attempting to reconnect.
- Fill in your email id and your new password.
- Then, select connect and that’s all.