Today the Internet is not just limited to requirement but a necessity. We need the Internet for personal use, business work, studies, etc. But do you feel that everyone can afford the expense of internet service? There are many people, especially in the Philippines and nearby areas, where the Internet is only affordable to some. So, to help such people with limited charges, the Internet is available through piso wifi. Yes, using 10.0.1 Piso Wifi, one can quickly get an option to enter credentials and make the Internet accessible at a limited cost.
Table of Contents
What is piso wifi?
Piso wifi is quite common in the Philippines, so the name is inherited from there. Piso is similar to “peso“, which means their currency and wifi means Internet. Many people in the country are not financially stable enough to have their Internet, so with the help of piso wifi, they can get an option to use other’s Internet connection. The whole process also helps people get some earnings from their personal Internet as extra data can be shared and income.
So, the piso wifi is helpful for both people, one who can afford the Internet and one who cannot make it. It is one of the new types of business in the Philippines that gives people to stay connected with the Internet even with a minimum spend.
How does piso wifi work?
The piso wifi is operated by the coin vending machine, where the user and admin have their own rules. Users and admins have their roles, so the working also differs. So, let’s check how the piso wifi is helping people and making the Internet accessible for everyone.
- First, the user must connect with their device’s piso wifi network. But make sure the requirements are fulfilled to access the Internet.
- Next, go to the browser and enter 10.0.1 in the browser’s address bar. The browser must be compatible with AdoPsioWifi to access the network.
- Users need to enter the network name key, allowing them to log in.
- It will bring a new webpage where users will find the option saying “Insert coin“. The user needs to tap the option, and it will also have a beep as a notification.
- Once the user puts the coin, it gets detected by the machine and the device is verified to get access to the Internet.
- The user needs to have a connection to the Internet and credentials to log in to the system.
- Admins need to open the 10.0.1 piso wifi portal and enter 10.0.0.1/ admin on the browser.
- It will have the option to log in to the system; clicking on it will ask you to enter a username and password.
- It will also have a captcha which needs to be entered, and it is to verify if the person logging the system is a bot or real.
- The admin can set the system and start earning from it.
What is the basic requirement for piso wifi?
People living in the Philippines and unable to afford an internet connection can look out for piso wifi. But there are specific requirements that are to be fulfilled to get access to the Internet, which are mentioned below:
- There is a need for a stable internet connection on the device you will use for accessing the Internet.
- Users must have purchased or paid for the Internet to get access to the Internet.
- The internet web browser of the device must be compatible with the 10.0.1 ado piso wifi, as is the software which enables the working.
What is the 10.0.1 piso wifi portal, and how to use it?
People willing to buy Internet through piso wifi must visit the portal to get the shared internet service. This portal appears when users enter “10.0.1” as an IP address in their web browser. It will open the 10.0.1 piso wifi login page where the admin can enter their credentials along with the option to access other features. Some of the options available at the portal are:
- Pay your internet bills hassle-free.
- Users who can get vouchers for the piso wifi also get the option to redeem and earn points through the portal.
- The portal also gives the number for customer support so that users facing any issue can connect with the team and get solutions.
- The portal also gives the option to pause and resume an internet connection. But it is available only if the admin enables the features.
- One who wishes to change the wifi setting can check out the portal and make it possible.
Explain 10.0.1 piso wifi pause time.
As said, piso wifi is mainly to make the Internet affordable to people; what will happen if they don’t wish to use it at once? So, once the user purchases the buy time for the wifi but is not willing to use it simultaneously, there is the option of 10.0.1 piso wifi pause time. The name suggests the user can pause the internet connection and restart it when required without paying for the pause time. It is pretty easy to go for the pause, and to do so, check out the below-given steps:
- Users must go for the 10.0.1 piso wifi vendo as the option is available only in the admin settings. So, go to http://10.0.0.1/admin/ to enable the settings.
- Next, you need to enter the login credentials of the admin.
- Once you successfully get logged in, click on the top left corner of the screen.
- The section has many options; you must select “Pause time” to enable the feature. Once you close the browser, the option to pause the Internet will be available.
- When users go to their portal, the pause time option would be available to help stop internet usage.
Pros & Cons Of 10.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Time
- Piso wifi allows people to make money through their internet connection. If there is extra Internet, one can give it out as a subscription and start earning.
- People who cannot afford a personal internet connection can try out the piso wifi to get Internet with little expense. So, instead of paying for the whole, pay for what you need and get internet access.
- The piso wifi is available as a subscription, so if the user doesn’t like the connection, they can stop and go for the other one.
- It also comes with a pause feature, so if the Internet is not used further and you are willing to use it after some time, it could be paused for future use.
- It is possible to pay online and even on an hourly basis.
- Travellers who are coming to the Philippines and are willing to get an internet connection without buying any new sim card can also avail of this offer.
- Users who don’t get admin control will find it challenging to go for 10.0.1 piso wifi pause time and thus need to use it at once.
- Finding legit vendors is challenging as many people run just to earn money and do not provide good service.
- Users are often required to be around vending machines for using the internet as using their own space needs proper setting and equipment.
- The piso wifi gives the option to use the internet with a limited budget but also has certain limitations.
Why 10.0.1 piso wifi pause time is not working?
The pause time feature is enabled only with the admin settings. So, the user must have credentials to get the option and use it if there is no need for the Internet.
Is piso wifi safe?
Yes, many vendors are offering piso wifi in the form of subscriptions and vouchers. So, look out for the vendors and get a subscription to enjoy the Internet with limited access.
How to start the piso wifi?
Admin needs to visit the 10.0.1 piso wifi login page and enter the credentials given to them. It is availed only after the voucher or subscription, or coin is purchased/inerted, and from here, users can manage their Internet.
Can you reset the password?
Admin needs to log in with credentials, select “Forgot password, ” and follow the process mentioned on the screen. It will allow using of simple passwords that are easy to remember.
Are vouchers helpful in piso wifi?
Yes, there are many vouchers available for using the piso wifi. So, the user who has it can enter the code and earn points which will help them to get free Internet and thus save good money.
In all, piso wifi has given an option where people in the Philippines can access the Internet while others can run it as a business. If one has the location and can set up computers, it is one of the ways to start a new business.
While others can install vending machines where entering coins, depending on usage, allows users to surf the Internet. People who cannot take a personal internet connection because of its high cost will find it the best option to get it within their budget.